For cookie information please see
Cookie preferences can be changed here Cookie Settings
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Fulfill orders
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with limited third parties to help us, as described above. For example,
- We use Shopify to power our online store -you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
The cookies Shopify uses are described here https://www.shopify.com/legal/cookies
with also how to opt out of them.
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
-You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We use Facebook pixels to track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads based on collected data, build targeted audiences for future ads. You can read more here.
- We use Royal Mail to generate postage labels and fulfill orders. you can read more about how Royal Mail uses your Personal Information here: https://www.royalmail.com/privacy-policy/
- We use OneTrust to be able to opt out of certain cookies just cliack "cookie settings" on the cookie banner
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU.
If you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Shopify is based in US and Canada and as such the storage and process of your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Another example maybe you sending me an email about an order and the email provider being based in the US.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We need to keep data to comply with UK tax and accounting laws for up to 7 years.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 .
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at our address: Catlogix, Minerva Mill Innovation Centre, Station Road, Alcester, B49 5bb